Update July 12 2013A Script bug reported by some users has been fixed.
Description:The package can be used in different way, from a promo spot for TV to web channels. The variety of element in the pack makes this project usable and reusable many times in other projects to. All you see can be retime depending on your needs.
Not all the elements in the pack have been used in the preview, so make sure to check all !
Optical Flares plugin has been pre render.Original layer are hidden.
Universalize Expressions script have been run, so you should be able to open the file in your language without errors.
Transitions and Overlays
- 13 Overlays textures ready to drag and drop into your project
- 21 Broadcast transitions ready to use.
- 11 Stripes transitions
- 3 Reveal 2K res
- Layered PSD graphics.
- Each Graphic can have a different color and texture (choose from 25+)
- Pre animated numbers, (radial and linear)
- Pre animated arrows:
- 2 arrows types (fill & stroke) 3 animation type for each arrows:Elastic, Scale, Easy_Out.
- 2 directions (Hor & Vert)
- Tree animated Circles:
- Simple, dashed 3 Circles type : Bold,Regular,Light.
- Pre animated clock more than 5 velocity options.
- Custom Logo Background and transitions.
- 4 days a week, animate in and out, retime and displacement customizable.
- Quick Kinetic text option
- 4 Lowers third ready
- 3D Mograph animation, all matte layers are provided for advanced customization.
- Info Window
- Rolling Credits
- Pre Animated shape layered Social Icons (YT, Vimeo, Twitter)
- Fully customizable pre animated whether slots
- 15 pre masked transitions ready to drag and drop.
- Circular bump in/out
Font used in the preview: Futura std. Every text layer have a duplicate with the Arial font ready The project will open by default with the Arial font. Turn on the Futura Font layer if you have it or play with a different font without messing up the Arial one.
Walk on Horizon is the track used from my all time
favorite electronic dance music author on Audio Jungle Dejans Subotin
Sound FX are included and are courtesy of Dejans,
so please have a look at his portfolio and support the track !
A fist quick tutorial on basic workflow with fonts in AE and a more extended video on how to accomplish the basic customization of the file. If you want to have a particular comp or segment more developed, contact me and I will make a screen cap for you. Tutorial are aviable on flashato.net
© This After Effects Template and All it’s Contents All Rights is Reserved by flashato.net on behalf of Arthur Velly.