Meet Video Conference UI Pack – Premiere Pro
This is a Meet video conference creator used to create a simulated Meet video conference call. This pack contains both Desktop & Mobile templates, PDF Help Documents, Step by Step Video Tutorials and 24×7 Technical Support.
How it works?
- Choose between Desktop or Mobile
- Choose number of Persons to be in a call
- Add Videos, Audios and Profile Pictures
- Edit Username texts
- Customize Controls – Mute/Unmute, Video call/Audio call and create keyframes
- Switch between different Views and create keyframes
- You’re Done – Export video!
- Add upto 25 persons in a call
- Both Video & Audio Calls
- Compatible with Premiere Pro 2021 and all newer versions
- Ultra HD 4K Resolution (3840×2160)
- Step by Step PDF Help Documents & Video Tutorials Included
- All Text layers present in the UI are editable
Video On/Off Control
You can turn off video for any person and make it as an audio call easily with just a single click and also can create keyframes
Live Audio Spectrum [For Audio Call]
Audio Spectrum will be generated from your inserted audio.
You can mute/unmute audio for any person with just a single click and also can create keyframes. Muting audio also mutes your source audio from your inserted video or audio. Handled in the audio layer to make your job easy!
View Switcher Control
You can switch between Gallery, Speaker & Presentation views at any timeframe and can also create keyframes.
You can highlight the speakers easily with just a single click.
What’s Included in the package?
- Premiere MOGRTs
- After Effects Templates
- PDF Help Documents
- Video Tutorials
- Free Font Links
Check out all video conference call projects
For queries or template customization support, you can write to us via profile page contact form or e-mail. If you’ve purchased this template then please attach the invoice or purchase code in the email.
I’m available for freelance hire for both custom projects and template customization jobs. If you’re interested, feel free to contact me any time via e-mail.
- Background Music
- Videos used in video preview are from Videohive Stock Footage
- You can find all asset links here
- Font links are included in the package
- Note: Videos, Images, Audio and Mockups used in preview are not included, but you can get them from above links.
Thanks for visiting!