Lyrics and Elements was specifically created to make the job of creating music videos with lyrical text easier. It’s a template with rhythmical, flashy, stylish and fast elements made in a asymmetrical style to resemble hand drawn doodles. It has various line effects that come together to help make your video project “pop” and feel more alive. While the project is presented as a tool for presenting song text. It can also be used to present any other type of text based messages. Or you could use just the drawn line elements as accents in your opener, outro, intro, transitions and other video montages. You can give your project a eccentric, modern, sporadic feel by using fast elements or you could slow them down to create a more elegant atmosphere which, in combination with your video and audio footage, could create a inspirational project that could be used as all sorts of things. Starting with commercials and demo reels and ending with home videos of special events, parties of various seasons (summer, winter, fall and spring) and various other occasions. The animated character is drawn by a 10 year old artists named Emilly. Specifics of the project:
- Full HD 1080p resolution
- Lyrics writing template with doodles and hand drawn style elements
- No plug-ins required
- Compatible with After Effects CS5 or higher
- 3 type of text animations – writing; sporadic letter jumping; writing + falling
- 3 Preview versions, each with a different song.
- The first ones Black and White, about 1:03 in length. It has 46 video placeholders, 22 premade text layers and uses ” The Spark “ as it’s music track. It’s by benjijackson, an author on audiojungle.
- The second one is made with a animated character drawn by a child it’s about 0:48 in length. It has no premade media placeholders, but it does have 66 premade text layers and uses ” In the Groove “ as it’s music track. It’s by bluexmusic, an author on audiojungle.
- The third version is the longest one, just under 2:00 in length. It has a composition with 125 video placeholders and 80 premade text layers. The third preview uses ” Put the Good Stuff In “ as it’s music track. It’s by StudioMonkey, an author on audiojungle.
- There are 4 Element libraries (compositions) and 1 Text element library in the project for ease of use. Copy the necessary text style and elements from them!
- All fonts are free and specific info can be found in the read me file
- Footage used in the preview versions aren’t included. It is from vimeo under a cc attribution licence. The files used are: ” The Land of Joy “ from Scrambler Ducati on Vimeo, ” DCK – Enjoy your Summer “ from KRYPTON FILMS on Vimeo, ” SUMMER vacation 2013 – Doce para o meu Doce “ from STARLING FILM on Vimeo and ” Australia East Film “ from itchban also on Vimeo
- The project zip contains a “ReadMe” file with simple explanations and some gif files for tutorial purposes.