This is the easiest way to make a lyric video on Premiere Pro! Just drag and drop the pre-animated titles (MOGRT files) on your timeline, edit the texts and adjust texts scale, position, color and fade out timing with controllers!
Watch it on YouTube (HD resolution)
- NEW FEATURE: Adjust or disable the shaking effect
- 23 mogrt files are included!
- 21 pre-animated titles
- Change ALL the fonts
- Adjust or remove shaking effect with a slider
- 2 mogrt files for backround and film burns
- It works on Premiere Pro CC 2020 and above!
- Use any background (media or color)
- Very well organised MOGRT files!
- Control text position, scale and color with controllers
- Control fade out timing with sliders
- Link of the free font is included
- Music is not included. Purchase the first music track on audiojungle by TimMcMorris
SHARE YOUR LYRIC VIDEOSend me the youtube or vimeo link of your lyric video that was created by this template and they can be shared on videologio’s social media and be featured on videologio’s website!
Check out the After Effects Version of this Template!
How to Install One .MOGRT
To install a .mogrt into your Essential Graphics Panel in Adobe Premiere Pro CC, click on the “+” symbol in the bottom right of the panel. This will import the .mogrt into your Essential Graphics Panel and store it in your local templates folder.
How to use a MOGRT
1. Drag & drop them from the Essential Graphics Panel (Browse tab) at your timeline 3. Edit them at the Essential Graphics Panel (Edit tab)