This project can be used as feature opener, end credits or trailer.
Bokeh transitions reveal your titles / credits and give your project a mystery touch. You can lay it over your background-footage or render it on black.
This project is synced to the music track “Power to Power” from the very talented musician Tim McMorris. You can buy it on audiojungle here
The background-footage I used in preview is not included.
- Mysterious, dramatic Opening Sequence for your Feature film
- easy Customization of texts, colors, positions, length, aspect ratio
- Can be used as Credits or Movie Trailer, too
- 24 Credit Titles, one Main Title, three End Titles
- up to over 150 seconds long
- Expression based Project, linked to one Control Layer for easy one-click Customization
- Use your Footage as Background
- Two ready made aspect ratios: 16:9 and 2.35:1 (Cinemascope)
- Any Framerate (Plugin-Version only)
- 29 prerendered Bokeh-Transitions (QT Photo-Jpeg, 1080p, 29,97fps)
- includes over 17 minutes of video training
- Completely created in After Effects, i.e. you can customize everything
The Plug-In-Version uses Optical Flares by videocopilot, but there is a pre-rendered version included, so no 3rd Party Plug-ins are required.