- Full HD (1920×1080), HD (1280×720) and SD (960×540) compositions are ready to be rendered, 29.97 fps. (Full HD is the original size of the project);
- 100% After Effects. Needed version is CS5 and above;
- Used 3rd party plugins: Optical Flares and Trapcode Particular v2 (project version with prerenders included);
- Modular structure makes this trailer template easy-to-use with any music track (explained in video tutorial);
- Expression controllers available;
- Universalized expressions;
- Sound effects are not included. Contact me for more info;
- The audio file is not included, but you can download the preview or purchase the full version here: Epic Cinematic Trailer Music by Symphony of Specters;
- Help with font included;
Contents of the included video tutorial:
- How to Work With Placeholders?
- What Are the Controllers? How to Use Them?
- Extending & Shortening.
- How to Render the Project, According to Your Needs?
Burning Fuse titles template is designed to suit almost any action, spy or blockbuster film opener or trailer.
- 2 project files: with and without prerenders;
- Easy to edit;
- Initial resolution is 1920×1080 px, but can be easily resized to any other;
- Modular structure;
- Video tutorial.
- Music: Epic Drums. Not Included.
- On Youtube.
- Guaranteed. Basic support is free.