Let me present to you a my new project — Joker. This is a movie trailer for your films. Also it can be used as an opening titles scene. Well, I have added an additional version – Fashion Season, that you can easily make an advertisement for any event — Fashion Week, Championship of Poker etc. Is included a video-instruction on the use, that even a beginner will easy understand how to tune the project. I hope you will like my new work. Enjoy!
1. Two version of the project
2. Two version of the resolution
3. Additional Poker set
4. No need additional plugins
5. Video operation manual
6. Compatible with CS4
MusicMusic is not included, but you can buy this cool track on AudioJungle – Dirty Beat. Composer of this great music track is SonicCube.
BonusI have decided to include in the project a few photos and footage. If you want to promote your future poker tournament, you don’t need to buy extra stuff for the project — everything is already in the archive.
CreditsI want to thank every author who made this terrific stuff and allowed to use it for the preview according to the Creative Commons license. Thank you very much! (These files are not included in the item and was used only for the preview)
- Extreme Slow motion test
- Katy Rodriguez
- King of the Waves
- Ralva Teaser
- Single Loaded Cylinder Trailer
- Slash-In-The-Box (2011)
- Stanridge Speed
- The Runner — Trailer
- The Street Aesthetic of New York City
- Urban – shortfilm
- WAITING FOR YOU – Fabrício Peçanha
- Wanna Know How I Got These Scars?
- Why So Serious
- Babylon Fashion Week Promo 2012
- Behind the scenes with Stoya and Dirtee Hollywood
- e-Pitti Video Lookbook
- Jadea Belen Rodriguez By Alessio Balza
- Lambert and Associates: The global network of luxury retail experts London Fashion Week
- laurel fashion week shortversion
- Lost in Her Dream (Fashion Film)
- Man joker
- Halloween brings out the carzy in you
- We all have a bit of crazy in us
- Striking fear in the hearts of all who meet him
- Not suitable for childrens’ parties
- Putting a sad face on
- Does this makeup make me look crazy?
- Untitled by Jakob Montrasio
- New Blog post: Aaron & Ruth