The project is designed to complement your materials medical graphics. Ideal for documentaries, health programs and general design of television broadcast. The project includes almost all organs of the human body, x-rays and an MRI video, infographics, icons. Easy to use and has a fine-tuning.
- Video preview not included. It is made in order to get acquainted with the project.
- After Effects CS6 and above
- Element 3d v.2 plugin needed
- Full HD 1920×1080; 25 fps; Duration of each shots 10 seconds
- 384 pre-made scenes (Body, Brain, Heart, Liver, Intestines, Lungs, Stomach, Kidneys, Skull, Half Body, Spleen, Infoscreens) every 32 shots
- 41 compositions is ready for your animation
- Two variants of the skin – European and African
- More than 40 3D models (OBJ format)
- 27 presets (body, organs, laboratory) for Element 3D (E3D format)
- 36 animated icons
- 12 reel MRI videos
- 35 Rentgen image (23 CG video and 12 photo)
- 5 Textholders
- 9 Infographics elements
- Expressions control (universalised expressions)
- PDF tutorial included, you can download it now here
- Font is not included but you can download it here: Abel
- Every buyer, upon request, be sent to archive the finished renderings (those that are in the preview) – 384 shots (mp4,1920×1080,25fps,10sec.) It will save you more than 150 hours of rendering.