... similar medical projects
Human body anatomy is a project created specifically to prepare your medical presentation. With the help of it you can perfectly tell about internal organs, brain, liver, kidneys, vascular system, the digestive tract or the work of the intestine and stomach. You can also tell in detail about the skeleton of a person and examine the skull in detail. The project of anatomy has animated models of the heart and lungs, which will give a realistic presentation to the viewer. There is a laboratory with large information screens on which it is possible to show real images of MRI, x-ray, skeleton rotation, body scanning, device operation, and medical infographics. The template includes 384 ready-made scenes, has the ability to layer the body (skin, muscles, skeleton, insides). There are default scenes for customizing the animation of location and rotation of body and internal organs. The project will be of interest to specialists working in the television sector, it can easily supplement the television medical broadcast.
- Video preview not included. It is made in order to get acquainted with the project.
- After Effects CS6 and above
- Element 3d v.2 plugin needed
- Full HD 1920×1080; 25 fps; Duration of each shots 10 seconds
- 384 pre-made scenes (Body, Brain, Heart, Liver, Intestines, Lungs, Stomach, Kidneys, Skull, Half Body, Spleen, Infoscreens) every 32 shots
- 41 compositions is ready for your animation
- Two variants of the skin – European and African
- More than 40 3D models (OBJ format)
- 27 presets (body, organs, laboratory) for Element 3D (E3D format)
- 36 animated icons
- 12 reel MRI videos
- 35 Rentgen image (23 CG video and 12 photo)
- 5 Textholders
- 9 Infographics elements
- Expressions control (universalised expressions)
- PDF tutorial included, you can download it now here
- Font is not included but you can download it here: Abel
- Every buyer, upon request, be sent to archive the finished renderings (those that are in the preview) – 384 shots (mp4,1920×1080,25fps,10sec.) It will save you more than 150 hours of rendering.