Rise UI is complete UI design pack for creating professional, detailed and dynamic UI screens in After Effects.
All of the elements are archived and instantly searchable in After Effects, and you can easily edit the style, color, frequency and amplitude of each one. The Rise UI design pack comes equipped with a global control layer, for quickly changing the color of all elements within your UI screen design, and a local control layer for making changes within individual elements. The text elements are also fully editable.
- More than 500 elements
- 11 UI Screens in Ultra HD 3840×2160
- Preview with 3d AE cameras is Full HD
- Fully customizable – adjust colors, frequency and amplitude
- Global color control layer for all elements, and local color control layer within elements
- Includes previews for all elements, archived for easy searching by name in After Effects
- Uses only vector shapes, exept for Human layers
- Human Layers are PNG files 8000×8000px
- Check out some original PNG files: Muscular(36MB), Digestive(5MB)
- Check out previews for all Human layers (on Flickr)
- Adobe Illustrator source files of the composed Screens are included. Ai files have some differences from AE version. Check out previews
- Composed UI Screens have a lot of elements with expressions (color controls, animation), the movements in composition window can be slow. I recommend to use proxy or hide some elements while editing.
- After effects CS6 and above.
- Video tutorial is included
- No plugins required
- Font is free: Bender
- Music track is not included: Dark World by AllenGrey
- Last Update Info
Easy to customize >
Elements collect >