- For After Effects CS4 and above
- Full HD Resolution – 1920×1080 / 24fps / 15 sec (the preview is a few sec longer but it can fit in 15 sec)
- No plug-ins required
- Render time – about 20 minutes on I7
- There are 6 placeholders. 5 displays on the robot and the screen at the end. You have full control over the placholder area, you can place texts, pictures and videos in every one of them or change or remove the background texture. To add your content just drag and drop it.
- There are masks for the different elements so you can easily make adjustments, for example to adjust the color of the concrete, or the six types of metal materials of the robot.
- Audio – All sound effects are included.
- Font – The font used in the preview is free. There is a download link in the documentation.
- PDF Documentation included.
- If you need the frame rate to be 29.95fps there is a short PDF tutorial included how to convert it from 24fps to 29.95fps.
- You can use this project as an introduction to a video. For example you can replace the text at the end with your video and it will be revealed by the smoke.
(CC) Blender Foundation | mango.blender.org