- Separate project files for AE CS4 -5
(CS5.5-6 projects available but not included due to upload criteria)
- Alpha (.jpeg), colour (.jpeg) and depth map (.png) image sequence based comp.
- Pre-rendered sequences and background.
- Camera and light tracking data included.
- No plugins required.
- 15 seconds @ 1920×1080p 24fps (360 frames). Higher resolutions and framerates available upon request.
- Audio effects included.
I’ve also included written instructions on two methods for creating extruded 3D text and logos in the readme.txt, which is useful information for this project and others.
To help ‘sell’ the animation: Simply drag and drop any background (if you do not care for the one provided), text, logos and 2 or 3D elements that you wish (make sure to use the coordinates of the placeholder text), then add an adjustment layer (or modify the existing one) for depth map application, lens effects and colour correction.
If you do not have the “Camera Lens Blur” effect installed, you can simply disable /ignore the adjustment layer/depth map or use any other effects that can interpret blur maps. Additionally, the specific effect “Camera Lens Blur” is essentially interchangeable with CS5 ’s “Lens Blur” effect.
My e-mail address is included in the .zip so you can quickly contact me for support, changes and the CS5 .5-6 project files.
~10fps render time on a under-clocked hexacore, less than one minute for all 360 frames.