Hello! with this complete package of motion graphics you can get a luxury and glamourous style, also clean and dynamic. Ideal for TV shows, presentations, videos online, web headers, etc. This project was made on transparent background, so you can upload your videos in your favorite editing program, this can result in render much faster and more comfortable editing, but anyway you can upload your videos in the project. Moreover, in most of the utilities you can easily change the length. I hope you like and find it useful.
- Works on After Effects CS4 and newest.
- Full HD and HD resolution. (1920×1080 and 1280×720)
- No plugins needed.
- 20 useful utilities.
- 20 social icons included free to use!
- Very fast to render.
- Universal – Works in all language versions.
- You can edit all with 9 controllers.
- 4 Video tutorials included.
- You should load only once your brand and choose colors for all utilities.
- Very easy to customize.
You can get the music of the preview (Wake – Progressive House) HERE
- Lower Third
- Logo ID (Left and Right)
- Logo ID II (Left and Right)
- Slides – 8 options
- Social(Left and Right)
Color A / Glitter / Leather / Leather Color / Flares / Flare Color / Shadow /
Original Iso / Original Logo
The product include:
- Glam Tv.aep
- Tutorial 1: LoadYourStuff.mov (2.20 min.)
- Tutorial 2: Controls.mov (3.29 min.)
- Tutorial 3: EditContent.mov (9.35 min.)
- Tutorial 4: Lengths_and_Render.mov (6.21 min.)
- GlamTv – Controller Data.pdf (Controllers data of 4 custom samples)
- Links: Free Fonts and music of the preview
This work is entirely my own. All visual design, animation, development, layout and assets of this product are of my own creation. Any similarity to any other design work, video animation or any artwork is purely coincidental. If you have any questions about this please contact me for additional details. You can contact me from my profile page (bottom right).
If you have any questions, get in touch. Please rate if you like it.
The video used in the preview are authorized for use under Creative Commons License. Thanks so much to the author: Preview of the 2011 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show (Gothamist)