Make a stylish flip counter, quickly and easily. Flip Counter Creator contains an easily customizable and quick to use After Effects CS6 (or higher) template with a construction kit of flip and roll counters up to 4k resolution. Choose your color, edit design elements, change the size, edit the number of tablets, change the animation time, put your own background, and – of course – change the values with just a few clicks.
Customize and combine elements easily with a full expressions control panel.
– Flip Counter Creator – Two versions (animation from left to right and right to left).
These counters show first and final values without counting intermediate values. Animation: flipping panels.
You can also choose text instead numbers. Up to 10 tablets.
– Roll Counter Creator – Also featuring two versions – animation can start from either side.
These counters will count from first to last value with an imitation of counting the intermediate values. (This means that you can set up the first and the final values; the intermediate values are set and pre-animated).
You can also choose text instead of numbers. Up to 10 tablets.
– Flip Countdown – Automated flip countdown of up to one hour, with settable “months”, “days”, “hours” panels.
You can set your own values for the “months”, “days” and “hours” panels. Minutes and seconds are pre-animated for up to one hour. If you need a one-minute countdown, just set the work area to end at one minute and render it. Up to 10 tablets.
– Flip Counter – automated flip counter of up to one hour with settable “months”, “days” and “hours” panels.
You can set your values for the “months”, “days” and “hours” panels. Minutes and seconds are already animated for up to one hour. If you need to count ten minutes, just set the work area to end after ten minutes and render it. Up to 10 tablets.
Flip Counter Creator Features:
- Up to 10 tablets
- Fully expressions controlled – easily customize it with just a few clicks
- Up to 4K (3840×2160) resolution
- All made with shapes, so it’s easy to change the size
- Works for After Effects CS6 and above
- Step by Step video tutorial included
- No extra plugins needed
- Universalized (works for any language)
- Free font link inside
Any questions? Please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Music in not included, but you can find it here: Chain Reaction