Flight Maps is an easy to use and highly customizable After Effects template allowing you to create animated maps visualizing where you are travelling.
Weather you’re a professional video editor working on a holiday show, a daily vlogger who’s scouring the furthest corners or the planet, or simply someone who wants to keep their friends and family informed of where you’re travelling next, this template will help you create high quality map animations of an airplane travelling between any two cities.
- Pre-populated templates for Asia, Africa, Australia, Europe, North America and South America
- Pre-populated template for travelling across the world
- Clockwise and anticlockwise flight directions
- Five built-in colour themes
- Six animated pin icon designs
- Three airplane icon designs (now also includes a sailboat and a car icon)
- Three opening transitions
- Split-screen view
- Easy controls to change any colour, texture and icon
- Sound effects for each type of vehicles
Project contains detailed PDF and video tutorials explaining how to use the template.
NEW CHANGES IN V1.4
- Completely redesigned maps with over 2X more resolution!
- New “Terrain layer” to add a terrain relief to your maps
- Updated Dashboard UI and colour theme controls
- Two new colour themes (Gradients and Dots)
- Three new pin icons (Flag, Dot and Square)
- Two new font effects (Outline and Box background) with automated resizing to match the city title
- Lot’s of small tweaks adding various automation, animated elements or other improvements
NEW CHANGES IN V1.5
- Performance optimizations have increased render speeds up to 4 times
- Newly designed “Watercolour” theme
- Hawaii islands have been added to North America map