fire transition is a package of 8 different styles of fire that fills up the screen. all of the footages has 5-second length and the transition occurs at the 2-second after the start of footages. fire transition has a transparent background and is usable for any occasion with dark or light scenes.
How to use fire transition:
- simply put the transition footage above the other footages. (the transition occurs at the 2nd second of footage so it should be where the first footage ends and the second footage starts).
- to change the color of transitions you can use the hue and saturation effect.
- to change the time of transition use time remapping effect (it may change the time of transition so it is better to use a keyframe in 2nd second and then change the time this way you can keep track of the exact frame of transition).
- Alpha background elements
- Realistic Fire Footage
- Easy to use
- Compatible with After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Apple Motion, Final Cut, Avid, Edius, Sony Vegas, ...
Technical details of satellite earth pack :
- Format: MOV
- Codec: PNG
- Alpha channel: yes
- Resolution: FULL HD 1920×1080
- Fps: 29.97
- Each clip length : 0:05 sec
If you need support before or after purchase you can observe the following entries in the e-mail:
- What is the items name :
- Your programs version, Programs Language & Operating Systems Name
- Please describe your Problem: What Happened & Which frame?
- Attach a picture or video if it is possible (It will help us to solve Problem faster).
- Our Official Website : vidnoa.com
Music & Sound FX Links: The cool Music which used in this project is available On Audiojungle.net and the link is below:
- the music link