The “FILM STRIP ADVENTURE” package comes with 4 included aep files: the main project file (videohive preview) and three Add-on Scenes aep files if you want to make this template longer (each of these Add-on Scenes includes from 10 upto 15 media and 3 texts holders).
This template (and also each add-on scene file) comes with universalized global controls allowing you to customize the whole template (or an Add-on Scene file) with one click controls (see below).
The main template file includes 89 media placeholders, special effects and cool moves and transitions. Give an old film / movie / photos dynamic look to your media in minutes with this template.
These after effects Cs 5.0 Full HD template package includes: global controls, detailed html help file, the main template aep file, three Add-on Scenes aep files (easy to import into the main template file if you want to lenghten this template), free fonts links and music links…
Preview this file in HD resolution for better screen resolution and optimal user experience. Take a look at the these projects on Vimeo: WATCH HD VERSION ON VIMEO HERE – .
Browse our vintage style after effects template with film strip look on our website
Detailed HTML help file. You can take a look at the Help File by clicking here. Take a look at this help file to understand the advanced global controls system.
Music tracks are NOT included.
We used the music track Brand New Day created by Music2Sync for the preview file. This music track is NOT included. But fortunately you can buy them on Audiojungle: Brand New Day.
Included Global & Universalized Controls allowing you to (with only one click):
- Flares: allow to define if you want to display (checked) or not (unchecked) the various flares in this template.
- Flares-Intensity: if the previous control is checked, this one allows you to define the intensity of these flares
- Colorize-Flares: define if you want (checked) or not (unchecked) colorize the used flares.
- Colorize-Flares-Hue; define the hue relating to the color used to colorize all the flares
- Colorize-Flares-Satur; define the saturation colorrelating to the color used to colorize all the flares
- Flashes: define if you want to display (checked) or not (unchecked) the various flashes
- Flash Color 01: define here the first color for the flashes
- Flash Color 02: define here the second color used for the flashes
- Flash Intesnity: define here the flashes intensity
- Dust: define if you want to display (checked) or not (unchecked) the dust effects
- Damaged-textures: define if you want to display (checked) or not (unchecked) the various damaged film/grunge textures in this template
- Vignette: show (chcked) or hide (unchecked) the vignette
- Sides-Blur; define here the blur amount used on the sides of the displayed screens
- TextsBox-BG-Hue: define here the Hue of the color used for the bg of the textbox (only texts with a textbox)
- TextsBox-BG-Saturation: define here the Saturation of the color used for the bg of the textbox (only texts with a textbox)
- Shake: define here if you want to apply a shake effect to all the scens of this template. Checked = Yes, unchecked = No.
- Shake-Speed: define the speed of this shake fx, only if the Shake Control is checked
- Shake-Position: define the amount of Position of this shake fx, only if the Shake Control is checked
- Shake-Rotation: define the amount of Rotation of this shake fx, only if the Shake Control is checked
- Particles: define here if you want to display (checked) or not (unchecked) the various particles
vintage look, old shots look, memories album, multimedia, photography, portfolio, professional, success, trip, wedding, photographers, film strip, fun, happiness, lifestyle