Film damage is an amazing, customizable After Effects tool that gives your footage a very authentic old film look.
Super 8 home movie chattering through an old projector? Dusty black and white archive material from the 19th century? Or maybe some faded 16mm newsreel footage from the 1970s? Film Damage has got it covered! The effect is totally customizable, so you can achieve a huge variety of different looks. Customize: dust, dirt, scratches, pulse, flicker, grain, weave, jitter, sprocket jump, light leak, burn-out, punch-hole, vignette and color!
Here’s the low-down…
- Download includes a 1920×1080 and a 1280×720 version
- NTSC (29.97 fps), PAL (25 fps) frame rates included
- 16mm projector sound effect included
- Detailed text user guide and video user guide – preview them here
- Compatible with all After Effects versions CS4 and above
- Universal: works in all language versions of After Effects
- Procedural effect: Uses only native After Effects – no pre-renders or third party plug-ins
Music is not included in the download, but you can get it from Audiojungle here
The preview is a demonstration of the Film Damage effect in action. The preview file itself is not included in the download.