| Perfect for making some promotional video or broadcast advertisement of any fashion event.
Fashion PodcastA cool way to advertising season sales, discounts, clothes, underwear or home appliances. Fashion Podcast project is a new and modern template with a unique bright design, dynamic text animations and stylish colorful transitioning effects.
Main idea of that template is creating an atmosphere of success reigning at the discounted week, black friday or cyber monday. The Fashion Podcast template has a modern and original design so it’ll be great as a fashion models presentation or sexy promo for commercial & special events. Geometric shapes combined with elegance videos create an impressive inspirational design, quite suitable for fashion brand promo, rhythmic model portfolio or stylish streetwear showcase.
Perfect for making smart and short video clips advertising your cloth boutique or dress collection on Instagram, Twitter, Youtube or TV. Fashion Podcast template is a high quality, well organized and easy customizing template. Just drop your image or video, edit the text, add audio and enjoy the result!
- 1080p (1920×1080) resolution / 25 fps
- After Effects CS 5.5, CS6, CC 2015, CC 2016, CC 2017, CC 2018, CC 2019, CC 2020 or higher software
- Very Easy to customize / Video tutorial included
- 1 min 03 sec – duration
- 19 media placeholders / 15 text holders
- 100% After Effect / No Plugins
- Music Link – Bouncy Fashion Deep House
- Fonts – not included – links you can find in PDF file
Source files and Video Links :
- A woman walks down the street near the building
- Three Women Holding Sparklers Outdoors
- Man Texting On The Street
- Dancing guy in a raincoat comes down the stairs
- A Woman Choosing Clothes Fro A Wardrobe Rack Backstage
- Woman Sitting On A Couch With Sunrays Passing Through The Window
- Kids Wearing Colorful Clothes
- Video Of Woman Leaning On Handrail
- Beautiful african american guy in a raincoat dancing in the street
- A Woman Went Into A Shopping Spree
We have many other impressive projects in the same kind, you can check it out here: