Explainer Video Toolkit 3 is the biggest and the most advanced template for explainer videos avaliable today. With explainer video toolkit 3 you can build unique, engaging and professional explainer videos for almost any kind of business. This new version is so easy to use, that majority of time you only need to drag and drop elements or animation presets into your scenes. Simple as that! You can have your video up and running within just a few minutes. Interesting fact is, that elements were built 100% in After Effects so you have full access to all layers, effects and you don’t need any other software to use the template. It has a clean trendy design so it is easy to find and buy more high quality graphics for your story from other artists! Explainer Video Toolkit 3 is easy to use even for beginners. Tutorial folder contains 18 short tutorials (average length 2m30s) which will teach you how to use every kind of elements. We have created 2 short explainer videos so you can see how amazing explainer video toolkit 3 is. PS. More short explainer videos and free updates are comming soon!
- 1000+ Elements!
- 100% After Effects! Everything is customizable.
- Helpful notes inside the template
- 18 Short video tutorials (Average time 2m 30s)
- Completly editable animations, style, timing and fonts
- 100% Vector graphics (1080p or any higher resolution is possible)
- Tested After Effects CS6, CC compability!
This notice is only for Mac users with After Effects CC2017 (14.0) This version of After Effects (14.0) has a new bug which may give you an error:
After Effects: Can’t assign 0.000MB of memory. Reduce the memory requirements for processing this frame or install more RAM (12803 / U_MemTrackedObject For more information check www.adobe.com/go/learn_ae_mem_es
This error occurs even if you have enough RAM to run the template. Unfortunatelly this is After Effects bug and not a fault of the EVT3 so we don’t have control over this bug.
Recommendation: To avoid this problem, run the template on any older version of AE (the best choice is AE CC (13.xx) or AE CS6)
HOW TO DOWNLOAD OLDER VERSION OF AFTER EFFECS? http://blogs.adobe.com/kevinmonahan/2014/01/29/revert-to-a-previous-version-of-premiere-pro-cc-or-any-creative-cloud-application/
MusicEmail us if you want to know more about voiceovers
Audio files are not included in the template however you can download them here:
- Just Ad Ukulele!
- Rock Incorporated
- Happy Ukelele Folk
- Ambient Lounge
- Ambient Lounge Deep House
DUIKThis template woldn’t be possible without an awesome script for After Effects called DUIK. With duik you can rig your own characters, control your animations and much much more (learn more on official duik website). Big shout out to NICOLAS DUFRESNE! O:)
FontsWe reccommend to download fonts used in the template from offficial google font sites:
27/03/2017 – Update 3.5
1. Added 4 new characters with 10 animations! -> Girl (Dancing, Hello, Standing) Boy (Dribbling, Hello Standing) Fat Man (Bossing, Standing) Fat Woman (Sad, Standing) 2. All characters also have a blank pose without any animation so you can create your own animations. And all fat and child characters are customizable! 3. You can preview new character animations at 3:40 in our main product video.
25/01/2017 – Update 3.4
1. EVT3 JSX Lib version of the template (workaround for AE RAM bug, new file structure, new character rig, faster preview). 2. New Tutorials for installing and using JSX Libary and Lip Sync. 3. Edited folder structure.
22/11/2016 – Update 3.2
1. Added HTML Catalogoue 2. Fixed Animation Presets