The “Element 3D – Cinematic Title Opener” offers an eye catchy 3D Titles logo reveal sequence.
Animation is based on three camera closes up movement with a nice depth of field set up, up to a nice endshot with lightstreaks effect and particles on your logo icon and titles. The template includes two ready made color preset: black and white.
The template is based on Element 3D plugin from videocopilot, it also uses the Optical flare, Trapcode form and particular plugins (please check instructions below).
Project is well organized with colored layers, & Layer source folder. Time line elements are commented for an easy hand over.
Works in any language (universal expression enabled)
- CS6 & above
- Runs for 21sec
- FULLHD 1080/HD720/WEB
- Corporate, Elegant 3D Titles Opener
- Support Text and Logo icon
- Universal Cinematic Atmosphere
- Element 3D & optical Flare Required
- Works in any language
- Detailled PDF User guide included + Video tutorial
Element 3D & Plugins Set up
- The project uses only the Element 3D Basic Pack (no additional texture like Proshader pack or any other design element object library from videocopilot)
- Make sure to have the latest Element 3D plugin version installed on your computer and that you graphic card drivers are up to date.
- Optical Flare Plugin is required to use the project, available at Videocopilot official store
- Trapcode Particular & Form are required. For those who don’t have the plugins, A PRE-RENDERED VERSION IS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Credits & Support
- Fonts used in the project can be downloaded here : MonoAlphabet | Rez
- Music used in the preview is not included, it’s from a talented audiojungle artist “Pavelzuk”, You can get the track here.
- For any additional request on the files, or for any questions please contact me via my e-mail, use the contact form on the right of my videohive profile page.