Dust in Motion 3 is a collection of 39 Highly Realistic Dust / Snow / Motes / Floating Particles that will give a majestic look, depth and quality to your video projects / photos.
It is a must have pack for filmmakers, videographers, video editors, photographers and motion artists / designers.
These footages can be very useful as an optional / additional tool in color grading your project and move it to a very high level.
Dust in Motion 3 footages are compatible with any non-linear software supporting Blending Mode, such as: ( After Effects , Premiere Pro , Sony Vegas , MAGIX Vegas , Apple Motion , Final Cut Pro , Avid Media Composer , DaVinci Resolve , Edius , iMovie , Pinnacle Studio , Corel Video Studio , Nuke , Camtasia Studio etc. )
- 39 clips
- Frame Rate – Cinematic 24 fps
- Resolution – Full HD / 1920×1080
- Video Encoding – H264
- Each clip has 15 seconds long. With 39 clips you will get 9+ minutes of high quality snow renders.
- Easy to use. You just have to drop the dust clips to your project and set its blending mode to ’ Screen ’, ’ Add ’ or any other.
- Video Tutorials Included!( How to use Dust footages in After Effects + Adobe Photoshop )
Dust in Motion 3 footages can be also used to add some particles / motes to your photos using graphics editing programs, like Adobe Photoshop or GIMP, that allow the user to modify the blend modes. Video Tutorial Included.
The video scenes from the preview are not included! but you can find them here:
’’FreyLove’’ by IROAR – http://vimeo.com/26682714’’Viera + Juraj ’’ by Martin Ciganek – http://vimeo.com/96996858
’’FRAGMENTS’’ by Monika Delgado & Mickey Todiwala ( Gatha ) – http://vimeo.com/49092271
’’DJI Ronin – First day test with RED Epic & Sigma 10-20mm’’ by Claudiu Voicu – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYEJL_Kf3t8
’’Barnet Adventure’’ by Morgan Giroux – http://vimeo.com/103045238
’’GREEN MANSIONS’’ by G?tha – http://vimeo.com/91894397