Design & Motion Char Kit Tiny is a tool to create animations and characters. It comes with a library full of options, and you can adapt or create new content. Fast and easy! Similar to its big brother, the Design & Motion Character Kit, the Tiny version is very intuitive. It’s very easy to work with modulated animations. And if you want to dig deep and create your characters and animations, you’ll be amazed at how simple this is. For the animators, the rig has an user interface that highlights all the movement options that the character can make. You can use the characters in flat or shaded mode, which brings more personality to your creations. Compare the features of each kit to understand which one best suits your needs!
- 75 characters
- 75 accessories
- More than 70 different animations
- Modular struture
- Drag and Drop customization
- Full Rigged characters
- Easy to customize the characters and animations
- Animate facial expressions
- Looped animations
- No plug-ins Required
- Video Tutorials included
- Email support
- Alpha Channel
- Learn how to create and customize your characters here!
- Here I show you how to use, adapt and create animations.
- The music used in this preview is Ambient Marimba Theme by CraigHall available at Audio Jungle, and “Are You Ready for me Baby” by Funky Giraffe available at Artlist.
- You can find the font and character animations used on the DESIGN and MOTION Character Kit logo at Type With Pride.