Circus Light Typeface is a collection of Cinema 4D objects designed to emulate vintage signs. Simply duplicate and arrange the letters that form your message and then link them to a controller object. With minimal keyframes, the controller will animate the intensity of the lights giving you a new, fun and easy look for your next project.
Each symbol is hand modeled to deliver consistent spacing and illumination of the Omni Light objects that are part of the design.
Included characters: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ0123456789!@#$ x%x *-=+/;:’’‘”“”,.?
Created with User Data, the controller offers spline control or noise to affect the lights individually or by character.
To give you more options for the presentation of your project’s message, additional rigs and objects are included.
A rig controlling the object’s shape and placement of lights.
Two additional typefaces are included to provide design consistency if desired.
- Compatible with Cinema 4D R16 and up.
- Requires Cinema 4D Prime, Broadcast, Visualize or Studio edition.
- Not compatible with Cinema 4D Lite edition.
- No plugins required.
- Video tutorial included.
- All scenes from the preview video are included with download.
- Scenes are clearly organized and contain rigs that help with quick customization.
- Project does not require After Effects.
- Compositing buffers are set up for every scene.
- Python scripts included to help eliminate some hand work.
- Audio track “Vintage Funk Break” by guitarsstate is not included.