Lychakovsky cemetery (polish. Cmentarz ?yczakowski) — the historical and memorial memorial estate (since 1991) in Lviv in the historical district Lychakov, one of the oldest cemeteries of Ukraine. The Lychakovsky cemetery appeared approximately in 1786. The richest inhabitants of Lviv could find there rest only. The Lychakovsky cemetery was based in the XVI century though there are instructions that else in the XIII century there buried victims of epidemic of plague. Its oldest gravestone is dated 1675. The Lychakovsky necropolis totals more than three thousand monuments and gravestones. Among them creations of sculptors and architects Gartman Vitver, Anton and Johann Shimzerov, Abel of Maria Perye, Yulian Markovsky, Tadeush Baroncha, Paul Eutele, Leonardo Marconi, Paris Filipi, Grigory Kuznevich, Sergey Litvinenko and others.