Burning Ember Overlay VR-360° Editors Pack (StereoScopic 3D Side-by-Side)VR-360° Floating Organic Burning Ember Overlays (10 pack), Seamless StereoScopic 3D Side-by-Side equirectangular footage with Seamless loops (Ready for True Virtual Reality 360°).
- 10 High Quality 360° injected H.264 encoded files w/ High Bit-rate
- Resolution: 4096×2048
- :10 Seamless loop
- Seamless StereoScopic 3D Side-by-Side equirectangular footage
• VR Monoscopic Overlay Pack available here.
• VR StereoScopic 3D Side by Side Overlay Pack available here.
Working with VR-360° formats (Virtual Reality) in Adobe Premiere Pro is easy!
- To add VR properties to your sequence already loaded in the timeline, begin by choosing “Sequence Settings…” from the Sequence menu in the main menu bar. You can also right-click on the sequence in your Project panel and choose the same menu item from the pop-up menu. Once you have enabled VR by choosing the projection, the remaining three properties become available. The next most important property is “Layout”. By default, “Monoscopic” is selected, but you may also choose “Stereoscopic – Over/Under” and “Stereoscopic – Side by Side”.
- Set your Program/Preview window to VR mode.
- Edit or loop your footage in your timeline as you would any other footage.
- Place your overlay file in a layer above your background footage.
- Change the blending mode of the overlay footage file to screen or overlay as you would any other overlays.
Audio is not included with this file, you can purchase it here.
The Monoscopic City loop in the preview is not included with this file, you can purchase it here.