After Effects template for launching or updating a TV or a corporate news program.
The TV opener is built on a simple and positive idea of a morning city with mirrored buildings reflecting the sunrise and blue neon lighting. The camera breaks in and is slowly flying between the houses which look like a great video wall with news and running animated titles. Smooth animation lets us gaze at the moving pictures and finally stops at the composition with the program logo reveal.
Blue and white colors combine with the most widespread world TV channel branding. The textures imitate glass and metal which is typical for the news broadcast, both local and national, general and business news channels. The clean and minimal design fits for posting on a website, a mobile app and social media to make it possible for viewers outside a local station’s viewing area to see its newscasts.
BROADCAST NEWS GRAPHICS:
- lower thirds
- info screen
- on-air with two screens for an interview or a special report
- over the shoulder studio background with a newsreader desk and a video placeholder
- split screens
- ticker line
- final shot with a logo reveal
- No plugins required
- Very easy to use – just edit text, logo, footages or images
- Full HD (1920×1080) resolution/25 fps
- CS5, CS5.5, CS6 compatibility
- Footages, images and music not included