New accessories included:
cap, party hat, sign, headband and badge
You can use the sign and badge to add your logo, text or image on Bobby.
New animations included:
run left/right, sneak left/right, talk loop with and without hand gesture, turn back
To see only the new animations please skip to 2:30
- For After Effects CS4 and above.
- Works for 1080p and 720p projects.
- No plug-ins required.
- Easily change the colors of the 3D character’s body, eyes, teeth and the shadow opacity in all animations together with custom controls.
- All animations can be combined with each other.
- The accessories work smoothly with all animations. (a small exception is the “scratch head”, which doesn’t work well with some of the big hats. Use the new “think” animation instead)
- It’s possible to use a few accessories simultaneously. (e.g. a cylinder hat with glasses and a tie.)
- All colors of the accessories can be changed. (e.g. change the police hat body, eye-shade and shiny element separately)
- Full control over the idle time. (e.g. control how long the character stays with his hands crossed or how long a text is presented on the tablet before he slides to the next one)
- Unlimited number of placeholders in the animations where Bobby is throwing sheets, catching text and using the tablet. You can add texts and images inside the placeholders (videos are not supported).
- The tablet animation is in high resolution and you can make a close-up in 1080p without losing quality.
- Speech bubble and thinking bubble animations are included.
- Video tutorials and example scenes included.
- PDF Documentation included.
- The font used in the preview is free. There is a download link in the documentation.
List of all animationsCatch text, cross hands, drag something left/right, happy, hello, jump, look left/right 3 versions, look top left and top right, show muscles, point bottom left and bottom right, point middle left and middle right, point top left and top right, point up left and up right, present left and right, sad, scratch body, scratch head left and right, step from top, long step left and right, step left and right, tablet, throw sheets, thumb up, tired/bored, turn left and right, walk left and right, relax, think/idea, collapse, phone talk, megaphone talk, run left/right, sneak left/right, talk with and without hand gesture, turn back, speech bubble, thinking bubble.
List of all accessoriesbow tie, builder hat, cook hat, cowboy hat, cylinder hat, doctor hat, devil horns, fireman hat, farmer hat, glasses, graduation hat, halo, mustache, plot hat, police hat, tie, sign, badge, party hat, cap, headband
If you are just starting with After Effects I recommend taking a look at Bobby Promotes and Bobby Promotes 2. These two project are very easy to customize and require basic AE skills like importing image, adding text to a composition and rendering a project.
This friendly little 3d character takes part in a series of AE projects. It’s well known that cartoon characters have a considerable effect on brand awareness and marketers use them as a vital promotional tool. The Bobby projects are aiming to help you promote your company, products, services in an unique, entertaining way.
I want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone, who took the time to rate my item and write a few words!
- 5 new accessories included (cap, party hat, sign, headband and badge)
- 7 new animations included (run left/right, sneak left/right, talk loop with and without hand gesture, turn back)
- 16 Accessories included
- 5 New animations included (relax, think/idea, collapse, phone talk, megaphone talk)
Office picture used in the preview by Andrew Basterfield