BeatMap is a toolset for thematic map design. BeatScript helps you to create and control the map project. BeatElement includes the animated elements.
- Works with Adobe After Effects CC or higher.
- Works with any compositions.
- Creates 3D map project.
- 6 map projections are available: Mercator, Miller, Robinson, Grinten, Marinus, Globe.
- GeoJSON import.
- Point (composition) and text geocoding.
- Georeferenced rasters import.
- Bing Maps import (you need to get Bing Maps API Key for free).
- Includes tools for creating keys and expressions: moving camera and layers by coordinate or along path, automatic generalization, changing opacity and scale, path animation.
- Includes tools for distributing, colorizing and extruding layers by values. Can insert, unite, delete or rename layers.
- Video tutorials included.
- Works with Adobe After Effects CC 2015 or higher.
- 4K (resizable).
- 30 FPS.
- 180 seconds.
- Includes elements (watch preview): 5 world maps, 34 titles, text frames and labels, 35 dots and icons, 10 photo frames, 9 charts, 2 legends, 20 textures and transitions.
- Auto resizing text areas. Just type your text.
- Easy to customize: use effect controls for changing view, color, scale, position, opacity and much more.
- No other plugins required.
- Video tutorial included.
- Free font link included in the help file.