aw_Triangulator is powerful After Effects script that creates Delaunay triangulation effect using position from selected layers and has some nice additional features.
- Animate Masks inside After Effects using built-in tracker
- Break Masks into vertices using “Null” layers
- Create triangulation effect (triangles via Shape Layers).
- Clone custom layer using positions from selected layers.
- Additional panel for batch add / customize expressions throught all selected layers
Detailed tutorial on:
Screenshots and samples
- New function "Add random Nulls"
- New simplified UI. - Progressbar for each functions. - Added "BG" button that quickly setup layer to color triangles. - Clamp function for "Color radius". Now if you`ll change color radius to 0 or less triangles won`t crash. - Moved all icons to aw_Triangulator_icons.jsxinc now can delete previous folder with icons. - New PDF manual
- Added support of all After effects languages
- Added [Clone Layers] function. - [Mask->Nulls] function works now much better and faster
- Initial release!