What is Arrow?Arrow is a Time-Saving preset for designing and animating Arrows in After Effects, By www.VDODNA.com
What’s new in Arrow v1.6:
- Vector/Shape-Layer based.
- Intuitive and Simple Effect based Interface.
- Customizable Arrowhead (Polystar)
- Automated Design Features.
- CC, CC-CC 2018 Compatible (Mac and PC).
- Supports ALL languages
Simple Native InterfaceCreate, Edit and Animate Arrows with amazing speed and simplicity.
- Familiar Start/End based Animation.
- Size and Ratio Sliders to control The Arrowhead proportions.
- Ease Slider For Smoothing the Arrows Appearance.
- General Color Picker.
- Toggle the Appearance of the start/End Arrowhead independently.
What’s in the Package?
- Examples folder – The collect folder of the examples, to help you get started quickly, as seen in the tutorial.
- VDODNA folder– The Arrow Preset Folder by language.
- Read Me file– TXT file of How to install The Arrow Preset, step by step, and how to be a better person.