Analyst is a customizable After Effects project created exclusively for Videohive. It features a set of 7 types of professionally designed graphs that can be used for any project that features data and statistics: corporate presentations, annual reports, survey reports, infographics, educational videos, visualizations, HUDs and more.
A bonus title sequence for your presentations is included as well.
- 100% After Effects
- No plugins required
- 7 ways to show your statistics: Bar graph, Line graph, Ring graph, Concentric Circles graph, Single Ring graph, Percent graph, Number graph
- Up to 12 bars and points for Bar and Line graphs
- Up to 10 sections for Ring and Concentric Circles graphs
- Legend support for Ring and Concentric Circles graphs
- 4 Color Presets to color your graphs with consistency
- Create and use your own Color Presets
- Graphs can be easily exported as editable compositions to other After Effects projects
- Graph appearance can be customized to match your own taste
- Easily create transitions between graphs of the same type, by animating a few values
- Minimal use of pre-comps for hassle-free duplicating of graphs
- Clean and elegant design
- Bonus Title Sequence included
- Title Sequence streak and bars can be colorized using Color Presets
- 16-page documentation to help you get the most out of Analyst
NotesLinks to the fonts used in the project are available in the documentation.
Music used in the video preview: IDM Theme 1 by onefromthemillion
Music used in the Title Sequence: Acoustic Fresh Logo by MusicPremium
Please note that the streak in the Title Sequence is a pre-rendered element.
Analyst v1.1 Update
- Universalized project to work with international versions of After Effects
- Fixed a critical bug where the 8th bar in Bar Chart comp wouldn’t animate correctly
- Corrections and minor changes in the documentation
Analyst v1.2 Update
- All Analyst users can now enjoy Counters, a brand new scene taken from our newest corporate presentation template, Epic. We’ve also included a video tutorial to help you customize it.
- Simplified the process of changing color presets. You can now change the color preset for all graphs in Analyst from one central Control Panel
- Cleaned up some compositions
- Edited the Documentation with the update log and some new instructions