What is Analog Counter?Analog Counter is a Time-Saving preset for designing and animating Analog Counters in After Effects (Odometers etc). The Only Analog Counter in After Effects with one Layer! By www.VDODNA.com
- Text-Layer based.
- 3 Analog Animation Engines
- 10 Digits.
- Intuitive and Simple Effects based Interface.
- Fully Editable and very Flexible.
- Works with all Fonts.
- Fast Internal Motion Blur Engine.
- CC-CC 2019 Compatible (Mac and PC).
- Supports all Languages.
Simple Native InterfaceCreate, Edit and Animate Numbers with amazing speed and simplicity.
- Key-frame Based Animation.
- 3 Powerful Animation Engines.
- Control Decimal and non Decimal Numbers.
- Change Dividers (,) to any standard format.
- Change the decimal Point (.) to a comma (,).
- Auto Spacing for Dividers.
- Customize your animation Engine.
What’s in the Package?
- VDODNA folder– The Analog Counter Folder.
- Read Me file– TXT file of How to install The Analog Counter, step by step, and how to be a better person.