A new creepy animated Halloween alphabet is out! Make use of those Halloween animated letters and numbers as you find fit. A Halloween typeface with vines, pumpkins, spiders, animated bats and spiderwebs. A new field for you to be creative… and creepy, why not?
- Includes latin letters A through Z and arabic numerals 0 through 9.
- CS4 and above
- Trapcode Particular 2.1.2* required for 2 of the project files.
- Also includes a prerendered version which does not require Trapcode Particular.
- Each letter is 7 seconds long. 2 secounds appearing, 3 seconds fully visible, 2 seconds disappearing
- In the prerendered version: Each letter is 4 seconds long. 1 secounds appearing, 2 seconds fully visible, 1 seconds disappearing
- Fully adjustable – change quantity and size of: pumpkins, bats, spiders, spiderwebs, vines. Color change is also available.
Auido, not included:
- Halloween Mood by TrueDistinctionMusic
Media used free for commercial use:
- By flashtuchka
If you like the file and find it useful, please be a pal and rate the project. Thanks!
- Warning! Due to Trapcode Particular’s imperfect backwards compatibility you should know – if you have a version newer than 2.1.2 of Particular and you try to open “Alphaween Particular 2.1.2.aep” you will have TONS of warning messages. The project will still work but warnings will appear. This is the reason why I have included another AE file which doesn’t have this problem but will not allow you to dynamically change settings in the project. You will need to make changes by hand.