AbcAnimator is designed to facilitate creation and use of animated fonts. With this script you can quickly make animated version of any font and use it with ease.
- Generate alphabet using template composition or composition settings
- Add any number of controllers in you font
- Duplicate font folder and customize it in font controller composition
- Type your text with static font and replace it with animated version in just one click!
Free example projects and mini-tutorials
More detailed guide included.
Pixel aspect ratio must be 1(square pixel) in character composition and main composition.
Character compositions must be square.
Restrictions for correctly replacing text layer:
- must be a not 3D layer
- must be not an animated layer
- rotation parameter set to zero
- typed using one font
- Windows CS6/CC
- MAC CS6/CC *currently works only in After Effects with English Interface