Pure production value for your project!
A perfect cinematic title sequence for with a continuous backwards camera move down a sewer pipeline. It’s got a kind of dark, mysterious and grungy feel to it. The 3D is pre-rendered, but you can still make lots of adjustments. The template is in glorious HD – 1920×1080! This title sequence will give your production a good portion of production value. But the most important thing, it will make you or your client happy!
- Very easy to use! Simply drag and drop.
- No plugins required
- No 3D software needed – After Effects only
- Add content in all the frames to your liking. Stills, videos etc.
- Edit all text easily
- Replace the sky with your own if you like
- It comes with a depth pass so you can play around with the depth of field
- You also get a pre-rendered film dust layer in HD
- A handy PDF with instructions follows!
The project has a 3D camera. So if you know how to use AE’s 3D space, you can easily add more stuff.
The sound and music is not included. However, if you want to use the same sound effects and music, you can find it here:
Music by PHIL PULEO on audiojungle:
The sound effects used can be found on freesound.org:
The project comes with both a CS4 and a CS5 project file. The video in the frames are not included due to file size.
Don’t forget to rate and comment, and follow me for more cinematic template action!
Follow me on twitter for an interesting view on vfx.