Hello! I present the new update of this After Effects template, is an ideal product to promote with clean and elegant style your App, mobile UI design, responsive web design, etc. You can edit everything, this is a 100% After Effects file. This project is organized by 13 scenes. You just have to put your screens and you can easily edit the animation of these, because you have separately animation of each screen according to the scenes. Besides, you have 24 placeholders screens. Also you can make many scenes you want, change camera angles, lights, shadows … as everything is editable! It is a modular project, you can change the order of the scenes because the animation screens are arranged in each scene. I hope you like and find it useful.
You can see the video preview of the old version HERE
Features of the update 2018
Mainly the new version of the template allows to display screens like the new iPhone X. Its rounded corners needed a new technology that is only available in versions 14 and 15 of After Effects CC. In addition the screens now have a greater realism to the previous version, the shadows this time are generated realistically by the same lights of the project. On the other hand you can disappear the characteristic detail of the screen of the iPhone X to achieve a more generic style to the viewer of your application. We have also added a subtle bevel around the edge of the screen, fully customizable. The project also includes the previous version.
- Updated project works on version 14-15 of After Effects CC onwards.
- Original version (old) works from After Effects CS4 and newest.
- No plugins needed.
- Hi-res hand gestures with shadow and ambient occlusion.
- Universal – Works in all language versions.
- You can edit all with 26 controllers.
- Modular and very flexible project.
- 13 Scenes.
- Placeholders of the screen animations for each scenes.
- 24 Screen placeholders.
- 12 Text placeholders ( A Style ).
- 10 Text placeholders ( B Style ).
- 4 Video tutorials included.
- Very easy to customize.
- Very organized project.
- Main scene duration: 2:56 min. / 24 fps.
- iPhone X vector model. (Update version)
- 6 vector phone models. (old version)
- Bonus: 8 mobile UI samples included free to use! (AI files).
You can get the music here: Ambient Piano by bdProductions
Hi-Res Hand Gestures:
- Single Tap
- Double Tap
- Drag Left
- Drag Right
- Drag Up
- Drag Down
- Vignette (Slider) – Intensity of a dark frame.
- DOF (Checkbox) – Depth of field.
- Main curves (Checkbox) – A little contrast.
- BG Intro Color (Color) – Color of the first background.
- BG Color (Color) – Color of the main background.
- BG Texture (Slider) – Texture intensity.
- BG Texture Color (Color) – Texture color.
- BG Diffuse (Slider) – Diffuse intensity of background.
- BG Specular (Slider) – Specular intensity of background.
- Ambient light (Slider) – Intensity of ambient light.
- Spot light (Slider) – Intensity of spot light.
- Screen GI – (Slider) – Global illumination of screens.
- Screen Reflection (Slider) – Intensity os screen reflections.
- Screen Bevel Glow (Slider) – Glow intensity of the screen bevel. (NEW)
- Shadows (Slider) – Intensity of shadows. (NEW Realism)
- Ambient Occlusion (Slider) – AO Intensity of screens.
- Texts Color (Color) – You an also change the color individually.
- Texts Opacity (Slider).
- Texts Bevel (Slider) – A subtle effect of bevel.
- Dot Color (Color).
- Dot Opacity (Slider).
- Phone Model (1-6 Slider) – 6 models of phone. (ONLY old version)
- Devices Stroke (Slider) – Width of devices stroke.
- Devices Stroke Color (Color).
- Devices Stroke Opacity (Slider).
- iPhone Detail Color (Color) – Color of the upper detail of iPhone X. (NEW)
- iPhone Detail Opacity (Slider) – Opacity of the upper detail of iPhone X. (NEW)
Very organized project
The product include:
- 3D SAP – Original.aep (After Affects CS4 project)
- 3D SAP – 2018 (CC 14).aep (After Affects CC 2018 project)
- 3D SAP – 2018 (CC 15).aep (After Affects CC 2017 project)
- 4 Video Tutorials:
- Loading.mov (6:41 min.)
- Editing.mov (6:31 min.)
- Controls.mov (8:38 min.)
- Render.mov (1:19 min.)
This project uses some of the Cycore FX, this coming with the After Effects, except with the trial version of the program. The new version of the project uses the Cinema 4D renderer that is included in After Effects only from version 14 (AE CC 2017).
This work is entirely my own. All visual design, animation, development, layout and assets of this product are of my own creation. Any similarity to any other design work, video animation or any artwork is purely coincidental. If you have any questions about this please contact me for additional details.
To contact me you can do from my profile page (bottom right).
The photos and video used as previews are not included in the product.
The hands are pre-renders.
If you have any questions, get in touch. Please rate if you like it.