This 3D project file has many cool features.
1. The 3D Matt Box flaps can be controlled with my custom editable Angle Controllers, making it easy to animate.
2. The film strips can easily be sped up or slowed down.
3. You can duplicate more film strips if you need more than 4.
4. You have the ability to open and close the shutter iris to any frame rate you desire.
5. The camera can swoop in at any angle you want making it more or less dramatic because your working in a 3D project file changing this can make things look really cool.
The comp size is 1920×1080 at 29.29fps
I custom made the camera box, lens, and film strips in CS3 Photoshop. There are many uses for this project file have fun and if you have any questions please let me know.