22 Awesome Cartoon Text Presets is a set of fun typo animation effects for After Effects. Just drag and drop the presets onto a text layer to create cool, cartoon animations. They work on any type of text layer – 2D, 2.5D and 3D.
Whether it’s a bounce, stretch, squash, wiggle or a spin you need, each preset is easy to adjust with simple settings. A ‘Completion’ slider effect controls the overall animation. That leaves you free to think about the important stuff, like telling your story with motion graphics!
- felt tips.
- All presets work in 2D, 2.5D and 3D, and are resolution and frame-rate independent.
- Presets work in After Effects CS5 and above. Extruded 3D is only available with After Effects CS6 and higher.
- Presets work in all language versions of After Effects
- Extensive user guide material. Preview it here
- Audio is not included. It’s by Pink Zebra and available here.
- Preview uses a free type face.
- As well as the presets, the After Effects project file for the preview video is also included in the download as a bonus file. Since it’s a bonus file and not designed as a fully customizable template, it doesn’t have a user guide. But it’s there for reference or to even use as the starting point for your own presentation.
- HD preview on Vimeo
- For Ray-traced 3D, you need After Effects CS6 or above and a CUDA enabled graphics card (that’s most nVidia GPUs from the last several years). If you’re not sure, here’s how to check.
The current version is V3 (August 2014). Here’s the full version History…