Update V2.0 – 28 Jun 2012Throwing Photos has been updated to version 2.0.
For anyone who purchased Throwing Photos Project before June 28 2012, This update is free of charge. Please re-download the project file by going to your profile page and clicking the Downloads tab.
- The Version 1.0 is still available in the project. Now two versions included. The Version 2.0 that you can see in the preview and the version 1.0 you can watch it Here
- Project Structure Organization.
- Photo Movements.
- Added 1 New Background.
- 11 New Photo Placeholders.
- New Intro and Ending Text Placeholders.
- Update to Camera Animation.
- Added Logo Placeholder.
- Replaced Help PDF File by Video Tutorial.
- After Effects CS4 Project File.
- HDTV 1920×1080 , 29.97 fps.
- 5 Different Backgrounds included.
- 25 placeholder Photos/Videos/Text.
- 2 Placeholder Text (Can be used for picture/video aswell).
- 1 Logo Placeholder.
- No 3rd-party plug-ins required.
- Nothing pre-rendered.
- Customization Video Tutorial.
Video TutorialVideo Tutorial Covers (20 min Duration):
- - Version 1.0 and Version 2.0 Rendering Options.
- - Project Structure Organization.
- - Replacing and/or Changing Bacgrounds.
- - Replacing Logo & Adjustments.
- - Changing Intro and Ending Texts.
- - Replacing Photos & Adjustments.
- Soundtrack “Waves of Light” not included but available here at Audiojungle by Pinkzebra.
- Preview pictures not included (for preview purpose only).