Sketch is a must-have preset for your After Effects arsenal. It gives your footage a very cool, hand-drawn animation look.
- Super easy to use. For most requirements, just drop in your footage and render.
- No plug-ins required.
- Compatible with all After Effects versions CS3 and above.
- Universal – Works with all language versions of After Effects.
- Includes a Full HD version (1920×1080) and a Small HD version (1280×720).
- Frame-rate independent – Works with any footage.
- Works with up to 12 minutes of footage.
- Works with the free 30 day trial version of After Effects.
- Includes an HTML quick reference guide. (Check it out on-line here.)
- Includes a video user guide. (Check it out on-line here.)
- Works just as well with video or stills.
- Adjustable parameters to handle any footage.
- Bonus chalkboard feature included (produces chalk on a blackboard effect).
Sketch is best suited to bold footage with well defined outlines. You can just drag your footage in to the project and render. But even footage with less clear outlines, little contrast or lots of detail are no problem for Sketch. Just use Sketch’s adjustable parameters, to tweak the look of your footage to perfection.
The preview shows two examples… the first is an example of easy footage that was just dropped in and rendered with the default settings. The second shows the results you can get in a couple of minutes with a trickier piece of footage that has lots of fiddly detail and few bold silhouettes.
The easy user guide video takes you through everything you need to know and there’s an html quick reference guide too.