Short Sharp Shock is a stunning, high quality, high impact presentation for your video or stills. This is hardcore grunge at its best.
Don’t just amaze or impress your clients… ROCK THEIR WORLD!
- Requires no plug-ins, uses no pre-renders – just a standard copy of After Effects is all you need.
- Universal… works in all language versions of AE
- Compatible with After Effects CS4 and above.
- Works in Full HD (1920×1080) and Small HD (1280×720) – or any size below these.
- Works in 24fps and 30fps (contact me if you need 25fps PAL)
- Easy to use, quick to work with
- Use stills or video footage (or just text)
- Editable grunge overlay effects included
- Uses free open source typefaces
- Change textures – All textures shown in the preview are included… or use any texture you find on the web
- Backgrounds react to your audio
- The music is Fight No More from Soundroll at Audiojungle
- Images and video in the preview are all open source (bar one). linked in the download.
- Preview the html user guide here.
- Preview the detailed video user guide here.
- For fans of hi-res, here it is in HD on Vimeo. http://www.vimeo.com/25682584
What’s more, Short Sharp Shock is designed from the ground up to combine ease of use with major customization options….
Render times depend on your computer, of course, but on my 8 core Mac (2009) it renders in between 4 and 12 hours depending on your settings.
Note: To use Short Sharp Shock, you need a full version of After Effects, not the 30 day free demo version!
If you have any questions, get in touch. If you buy, don’t forget to rate.
Thanks for reading.
This file is built using 3D Extruder for After Effects (which I was a beta-tester for) and an excerpt is featured in the 3D Extruder demo.