- 20 overlay/light-leaks filmed in 1920×1080 fullHD
- to be used with blend/composite/transfer modes and can be stacked (2 or more together)
- 1) drop one (or more files) on a layer on top of your footage with a blend mode; the previews are using AfterEffect’s “Screen”, “Add” or “Lighten” transfers modes
- 2) use a “Contrast” and/or “Saturation” effect on each file to control how much the they “pop”
- 3) if you want to use shorter sections you can easily trim or animate/keyframe the opacity
- 4) need more? blur, zoom-in/flip/flop & change hue for more variations!
- 4.1) because they are overlays, that means you can zoom up to a section and still maintain quality, meaning many looks are possible!
- preview music on audiojungle:‘and so it goes’ by pinkzebra
menu, cool, dazzle, hazy, soft, after hours, entertainment, tv, broadcast, shiny, emotion, music, vjing, leisure, fun, elements, light, flash, fx, overlay, shimmer, lens, interface, realistic