- 20 overlay/light-leaks videos
- to be used with blend/composite/transfer modes and can be stacked (2 or more together)
- all rendered in 1920×1080 full HD and enconded in Quicktime MOV h.264
- 1) drop one (or more files) on a layer on top of your footage with a blend/transfer mode; the video preview uses AfterEffect’s “Screen” (or “Add”) transfer mode as an example
- 2) use a “Contrast” and/or “Saturation” effect to each file to control how much the they “pop”
- 3) if you want to use shorter sections you can easily trim or animate/keyframe the opacity
- 4) need more? blur, zoom-in/flip/flop & colorize for more variations!
- 4.1) because they are overlays, that means you can zoom up to a section and still maintain quality, meaning many looks are possible!
- preview music on audiojungle:‘and so it goes’ by pinkzebra
menu, cool, dazzle, hazy, soft, after hours, entertainment, tv, broadcast, shiny, emotion, music, vjing, leisure, fun, elements, light, flash, fx, overlay, shimmer, lens, interface, realistic