This is a C4D project file of organic particles growing outward into a unqiue abstract form which can be used to make shapes, characters, fill in your logo, write type, etc. The previews here show just some of the possibilities of what you are able to do with this project file. A indepth video tutorial (which is available to watch here) is included breaking down the whole project. You do not even need to use after effects for this project, but if you do there is 2 backgrounds available to use as well as a light leak to add a unique organic feel to your video. The Cinema 4D user control for this are really easy to use and a preview image is shown below of the settings. This uses Thinking Particles so make sure your version of Cinema 4D can run the thinking particles module.
The Preview animation is available in HD here.
Simple Controls: Project Features:
- No plug ins required
- 1920×1080p HD (resizable to any size)
- Extremely easy and fast to setup
- Extremely fast renders
- 6 Different tracer positions
- Requires the Studio version of Cinema 4D R12 or newer
- Almost 20 minutes of an in-depth video tutorial included (preview it now!)
- 1 Light Leak included for extra flare to your video
- Audio not included but can be found here
- Works in After Effects CS3 and newer and Cinema 4D R12 and newer
More Light Leaks:
Other C4D Projects by Butlerm: