Multi-Display Logo Reveal is a short animation which combines elements used in video display and logo reveal templates. In first two shots camera flies around 25 unfolding footage placeholders, but in the third shot the middle footage placeholder is replaced with a logo placeholder which is quickly revealed.
- After Effects CS4 and above compatible
- Full HD resolution 1920×1080 @ 25fps
- No plugins required
- 25 placeholders for photos/videos, 1 logo placeholder (all in resolution of 1920×1080)
- Detailed video tutorial with subtitles included
- Very easy to edit.
- Renders fast (4 minutes if you use images, 20 minutes if you use videos, on i7-3770K + 32GB RAM)
Audio is not included.
Music “Crystal Sparks Logo 2” from Audiojungle author MattijsMuller can be purchased HERE.
Purchasing this project doesn’t give you the right to resell it on another websites or elsewhere. You are purchasing a license to use this project, if you have never read about regular/extended licenses, click here.