Spice up your video footage and give it that extra pep! Modular HUD Interface 2.0 is the follow-up AE project file to my personal top seller Mod HUD Interface. This Hi-tech modular interface is great for enhancing your action-packed sports footage, sci-fi, hi-tech, time lapses or any other footage you can think of.
Modular HUD Interface v2.0 Features
- 40 modular Animated Looped hi-tech elements
- 5 Pre-Assembled Looped Interface Layouts(Modify them or make your own Layouts)
- 100% After Effects – Small File 7.1mb (No preRenders)
- Universal Expressions to use with any language pack of After Effects
- Easily modify elements and layouts (Create your own interface or modify existing one)
- Easily change color with custom control
- Full 1080p HD
- No Plugins Required (*Cycore FX (CC) effects are used and are not included with trial version of After Effects)
- After Effects CS4 and UP
- Video Tutorial Included
The font I use in this project is “Impact”. If your system does not have it, you can download for free the Fontzone.net <http://fontzone.net/font-details/Impact/">Here
Time lapse footage and music is Not included.
The amazing time lapse video footage shown is from Videohive member mWilson. If you like his Time Lapse footage and would like to purchase them, you can visit mWilson’s video hive portfolio Here. Thanks for letting me use your timelapse footage!
The music called “Darkness Falls” is from audioJungle member pmwa (M.Paramonov). If you like it and would like to purchase the music track, you can find it Here.
Modular HUD Interface v2.0 is the follow up to my personal top seller Modular HUD Interface. If you like Modular HUD Interface v2.0 and would like more elements, check out my original Modular HUD Interface here.
If you have any questions, please contact me via my profile page, I’m happy to help in any way I can.
If you like this project, please take a moment to rate