Don’t miss our latest work for father’s day!
DescriptionHi there! Did you celebrate 4th of july? Time to showcase those pictures in a unique way! But this project is also perfect for all those summer memories you want to cherish!
It includes two templates : the first honours 4th of July and the second celebrates summer’s holiday.
With a few changes it can also be used for other events.
This project has a modular structure : inside the main comp there is a module of 5 placeholders that you can duplicate to add all photos needed. The native project template comes with 10 placeholders for your photos/video and 13 other placeholders for texts. Just import your photos, type your texts and you’ll be ready to render! In the help file I explain how to add more photos.
- HD native resolution (1280×720). 25 fps.
- CS4 project. CS5 compatible.
- 2 projects in 1!
- Version1 : IndependeceDay.
- Version2 : SummerTime.
- 1 min 05 sec long (each version).
- No plugins required.
- Easy to customize.
- Step-by-step instructions included (pdf file).
- Free font used (txt with link).
- Musics used in the preview are not included. (read below to know how you can get them).
Please rate this project if you like it, thank you!
MusicFor the Version1’s preview, I used the really great music track “I Got a New Guitar” of the excellent AudioJungle Author FlinTwin. You can buy it here : I Got a New Guitar.
For version2’s preview, I used the music track “I Believe” of the AudioJungle Author VisualGroove. This music track is not included in this VH package, but you can purchase it here : I Believe.
Sound EffectsFor texts’ movement and for the final 3 stars’ animation I used the sound effects of the excellent AudioJungle Author Raffo. You can find them here :
- For texts’ movement I used fast-whoosh pack.
- For final 3 stars’ animation I used Transition- Left To Right And Right To Left pack.