Take your project to the next dimension.
Glitch is one of Videohive’s first linked projects. It comprises an editable Cinema 4D file and an After Effects file. That gives you all the toys that the pros have in a stock template.
You can get a sneak peak by previewing all of the user guide material here.
High res preview here
- 1280×720 HD template.
- 24 fps progressive. Film-like quality. Converts to PAL and NTSC for broadcast.
- full html help file – preview it here
- 60 minute Quicktime video user guide (preview it here)
- proxy rendering technique to streamline workflow and minimize 3D rendering time
- Music available from Brandtz at AudioJungle here
- re-editable / re-timeable
- Optical Flares are pre-rendered. If you have the plug-in, you can adjust the live layers.
- typeface is Futura. A free version is available here. Official version here
- Cinema 4D 10.5 or above
- After Effects CS4 or above (running in english)
- 3D logo artwork. If you don’t have this, full details about how to convert your flat logo artwork to 3D here