Gallery is a clean, minimal After Effects project template with smooth camera moves and simply stunning 3D. It’s created entirely in a standard copy After Effects.
The project is based on a classic edit, making it highly customizable and easy to retime. As well as easily changing the images, text and the cut, you can also adjust camera moves to make individual shots shorter or longer.
- After Effects CS4 / CS5 / CS5 .5 / CS6 compatible (no plug-ins required)
- No pre-renders – everything is created in a standard copy of After Effects
- Universal – works in all language versions
- Edit mode for streamlined workflow and quick previewing
- 1280×720 HD
- Renders perfectly at any frame rate.
- Fully optimized. Render-time from 2 hours (1hr40 CS5 / 2009 8-core Mac)
- Easy to customize
- Customizable edit
- Retimeable camera moves
- Change size / shape of paintings
- Comprehensive html user guide – preview it here
- Comprehensive video user guide – preview it here
- High res preview on Vimeo here
- Typefaces are open source and linked in the download
- Audio is Gentle Cinematic Opening from Sonority at Audiojungle
Note: This project requires a full install of After Effects (not the demo version).
If you have any questions about Gallery, please don’t hesitate to ask.