CompositionCharacter eyes, hand and placeholders is fully editable after effects elements.
Character body, main rope and placeholders ropes is prerendered elements.
There is 5 different prerenders for the character:
• roll in and roll out animation;
• 9 seconds loop (with fur dynamics). By duplicating and removing this loop you can extend or shorten the project;
• 2 animated eyes states (simple eyes closing and happy eyes closing) controlled by sliders in character control layer within main scene, in other words by moving this sliders you can close and open character eyes;
Also there is 3 prerenders for the rope:
• fall in and hold + release and pull out animation;
• switch animation that resets and plays from the start every time when there is new key on “ropeSwitch” checkbox controller in character control layer within main scene.
Other Features• full HD resolution
• no plugins required
• advanced character and scene control
• 10 placeholders with random dynamics + 1 logo placeholder
• possibility to create unlimited quantity of placeholders
• duration 1.47 minutes
• project can be extended or shortened
• sound fx included and synchronized within the project
• music can be purchased here http://audiojungle.net/item/chaka-laka/98287
• help video with explanation of main aspects and tutorial on how to create new placeholders and adjust project elements (tutorial sound recorded with a bad Mic, so its quality is not good)
UpdateAdded short version of the project
• duration 26 seconds (can be extended or shortened)
• font used in the preview JI Chunky Caps
RequirementsAs there is a lot of expressions used an English version of After Effects CS4 or later is required to open this project.
Render time for 1.47 minutes full HD (1920×1080) on AMD Phenom 3.2GHz x6 + 8 Gb RAM takes about 3 hours.
Render time for 1.47 minutes half resolution (960×540) – about 40 minutes.